KS Lift Trucks offer the complete solution for hire, lease, service, sales and transport of forklift trucks and materials handling equipment throughout Lancashire and the North West. Garnering over 35 years of service, KS Lift Trucks Ltd was founded in 1980 and the team continues to expand. Main dealer for Doosan Fork Lift Trucks and Terberg Truck Mounted Forklifts we are proud to distribute and look after these products. This position is a varied role and is suited to an individual looking to break into the materials handling industry or who already has some previous experience from a different industry carrying out similar tasks. The role offers a progression opportunity for the right person along with more responsibility.
• Covering parts & service administration
• Handling parts & service enquiries
Position / Requirements:
• Experience is not required but the ability to learn quickly is desirable
• Opportunity to learn the basics of the business
• Progression opportunity for the right person
• Preferably local to Chorley
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Great opportunity for a college/university leaver looking to learn the ropes and progress in one company
As a service administrator you will be responsible for liasing with work colleagues, customers and suppliers, as well as offering an element of sales support. This role will also support a number of engineers, so good communication skills are a must. You must be willing to get involved in the associated tasks relating to parts and service including packing and unpacking stock, stock takes as well as keeping those areas clean and tidy.
We are looking for someone well organized, who has excellent administration skills, and the use of computer systems is essential. As your skills progress you will have the opportunity to progress within the company.
Salary is dependent on experience and automatic enrolment into our company pension is available. As part of our company, you will enjoy a friendly company culture working alongside colleagues who are just as driven and passionate as you are.
If you would like to apply or find out more please send your cv to email@example.com
KS Lift Trucks offer a complete solution for sales, hire, lease, service and transport of forklift trucks and materials handling equipment throughout Lancashire and the North West. Garnering over 35 years of service, KS Lift Trucks was founded in 1980 and the team continues to expand. This position is suited to a driven individual who would like to progress with a career in sales.
Distributor for Doosan Industrial Vehicles and Terberg Truck Mounted Forklifts we provide new and used machines within our territory area along with comprehensive service packages and warranty to support these machines.
Our office is based in Chorley, Lancashire, however this role will require you to complete on-site visits to other areas within the North West so a clean, full UK driving licence is essential.
• The sales of new Doosan Forklift Trucks and Terberg Truck Mounted Forklifts to prospective and existing customers
• To become our product specialist. Carrying out customer visits to understand our customer’s requirements and identify the correct product for their application.
• Following up on all leads/visits
• Sales experience would be preferred, but not necessary
• Product knowledge not required however you must be willing to learn the product inside – out to become a product specialist.
• Ambitious & driven
• The ability to build strong relationships with customers
• Demonstrate excellent customer service
Excellent remuneration package on offer including company vehicle, laptop/tablet, mobile phone and company pensions available. As part of our company, you will enjoy a friendly and vibrant company culture working alongside colleagues who are just as driven and passionate as you are.
If you don’t see a job advertised that matches what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. You’ll need to be driven, enthusiastic, committed and above all, have a highly professional approach.